I haven't gotten my period and its been a month and 10 days since my last menstruation..Is this normal?

Marianne DiNapoli
In brief: No
The average menstrual cycle length is 28 days.
It sounds like you missed your period, which could be a sign of pregnancy. You can take a home pregnancy test (they are very accurate) or visit the doctor to determine the cause of the missed period.

In brief: No
Marianne DiNapoli
Marianne DiNapoli
Answer assisted by Marianne Di Napoli, Medical Student
Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: Possibly
This may be a normal variant; unless you have been sexually active and might possibly be pregnant; (for which you should see your doctor!) a hormonal imbalance?.
..Certainly check in with your doctor to further explore this.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Christopher Breen
General Practice
In brief: No
Are you pregnant? Check a test.
If your period has been regular in the past then this is not normal unless you have reached a normal menopause age. Pregnancy of course is the most common cause of a missed period but there are others that you may want to think about. If you have not been getting adequate nutrition or are well underweight, this could cause menstruation to stop.

In brief: No
Are you pregnant? Check a test.
Christopher Breen
Christopher Breen
Answer assisted by Christopher Breen, Medical Student
Dr. Jane Van Dis