Why does my penis smell even after a shower and washing and scrubbing througholy it still smells?

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Need to be examined
I would suggest you to consult with either an urologist or dermatologist.
What is the odor like? Is there any rash? Is it contamination from another person through sex? Are you putting creams or lubricants, perfumes to shave genitals? Is it allergy to the underwear? Rule out infection.

In brief: Need to be examined
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: Hmmm???
Hard to give you a definitive answer without examining you and reviewing your health history; my advice is to get to your primary care doc and discuss this with him/her. Best of luck.

In brief: Hmmm???
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Marsha Davis