I am 16 weeks pregnant with pulmonary hypertension (40mmhg) as well as asthma what are the chances of this getting worse?

Likely. The third trimester is the most difficult for both of these conditions. Your team of doctors should include a high risk OB specialist and a pulmonary HTN expert.
Very likely. I strongly recommend that you talk to your pulmonary hypertension specialist. This disease can be very severely affected by the changes of pregnancy. Asthma may or may not be changed by pregnancy - in fact in some it actually improves. However, if you have pah ("primary pulmonary htn"), you will need very close monitoring and perhaps changes to your medications during pregnancy.