Iam 45years age is a advisable that I take some supplements at my age.?

Age and supplements. Good question with lots of answers. More important than supplements would be ensuring you are making healthy lifestyle and behavioral choices. The best way to get any supplements is really in following a healthy and varied diet. That being said, some supplements have good evidence for specific health or treatment issues. A good individualized answer depends on you and your health status!
Absolutely YES. Preventive medicine is always the best. Certainly maintaining appropriate weight and exercise is a given, but also making sure you embrace the benefit of supplements that can give you high doses of nutrients, otherwise difficult to obtain naturally. For instance, extra vitamin d, around 5, 000 u per day, will boost your serum levels, which has been proven to decrease many cancers risks.