Blister rash on my back, stomach, chest, and my inner thighs?

Blisters on skin. Please see your dermatologist right away. All blistering rashes need to be evaluated as soon as possible. There are many things this could be, from viral infections like chickenpox to medication reactions to bug bites. All need evaluation and treatment.