I have trouble digesting food, the food seems to stay in my oesophigas. What's wrong with me?

Dr. Bahman Daneshfar
Radiation Oncology

In brief: Need endoscopy

If you are having problems swallowing several issues may be the cause.
Stricture, ulcers, esophagitis, reflux and possibly cancer. The best way to see what may be going on is by upper endoscopy.

In brief: Need endoscopy

Dr. Bahman Daneshfar
Dr. Bahman Daneshfar
Dr. Raymundo Romero
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Let's check

Dysphagia: word used to describe the sensation of food getting stuck in esophagus.
See your doctor, he can order a barium swallow to evaluate for any obstruction by mass, stricture or external compression. Other choice is an upper endoscopy which allows direct visualization and can detect same findings plus exclude an infection as well as take samples and if necessary therapy.

In brief: Let's check

Dr. Raymundo Romero
Dr. Raymundo Romero