It feels like I have a rock on each side of my uterus were my ovaries are suppose to be they really hurt during sex they don't feel right?

Marianne DiNapoli
In brief: Can see a doctor
Anyone who notices a growth in her pelvic area should get checked out by a doctor as soon as possible.
It is likely that hard growths near the uterus are fibroids, a benign (not cancerous) condition. However, there is a chance it could be something more dangerous, so a thorough exam is the thing to do.

In brief: Can see a doctor
Marianne DiNapoli
Marianne DiNapoli
Answer assisted by Marianne Di Napoli, Medical Student
Dr. Kevin O'neil
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology
In brief: Cysts, endometriosis
If it is your ovaries which are causing pain, you could have ovarian cysts and/or endometriosis.
Seeing your doctor for an exam and probably a sonogram will be helping in figuring out the problem.

In brief: Cysts, endometriosis
Dr. Kevin O'neil
Dr. Kevin O'neil
Dr. Jane Van Dis