It feels like I have a rock on each side of my uterus were my ovaries are suppose to be they really hurt during sex they don't feel right?

Can see a doctor. Anyone who notices a growth in her pelvic area should get checked out by a doctor as soon as possible. It is likely that hard growths near the uterus are fibroids, a benign (not cancerous) condition. However, there is a chance it could be something more dangerous, so a thorough exam is the thing to do.
Cysts, endometriosis. If it is your ovaries which are causing pain, you could have ovarian cysts and/or endometriosis. Seeing your doctor for an exam and probably a sonogram will be helping in figuring out the problem.