When I take asprin I get a bubble on my forhead between my eyes, allergic reaction or something more?

Dr. Jennifer Lee
Ophthalmology

In brief: Allergic reaction

This very well may be an allergic reaction.
Allergies to medications can be very serious. Do not take Aspirin until you see your primary care doctor.

In brief: Allergic reaction

Dr. Jennifer Lee
Dr. Jennifer Lee
Dr. Gregory Pinto
Ophthalmology

In brief: Possible allergy

This may be an allergic reaction, but the description is a little unusual.
You should have the bubble evaluated by your physician. Your physician should be able to tell you if it is safe to continue using aspirin.

In brief: Possible allergy

Dr. Gregory Pinto
Dr. Gregory Pinto
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology

In brief: See your doctor

If the bubble is red, warm or irritated, it may be allergic, although this is a rare presentation for allergy.
To be sure, see your internist and stop using aspirin-containing medications immediately.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz