Have plantar wart on foot, going to dr. For removal but am pregnant. Ok to proceed?

If non surg ok. There are many treatments for plantar warts from topical (acids) to freezing. These are non systemic and highly unlikely to effect the fetus. No elective medications are recommended during pregnancy other than for life threatening illnesses. Consult your obstetrician for approval.
Check with your ob. Ob gyns differ in terms of treating non emergent conditions, like a plantar wart. Before seeing the doctor to treat the wart, i advise you call and check with your obgyn.
I would not. Wait till another time. There is always a risk of possible infection. This is elective surgery and in my opinion should not be done while pregnant.