I am havin bad headaches what could it be signs of ?

Dr. Peter Glusker
Neurology

In brief: Bad headaches

There are many kinds of headaches, some very serious, others less.
The details matter a lot: which side, how long, other symptoms with them, frequency, amount of caffeine used, etc. I would strongly urge you to talk with your family doctor and perhaps a neurologist, with details to diagnose the type, and plan possible tests and treatment.

In brief: Bad headaches

Dr. Peter Glusker
Dr. Peter Glusker
Dr. Latisha Smith
Wound care

In brief: Many causes possible

Causes of headache vary from mild tension in neck as a result of stress to serious abnormalities such as meningitis and brain tumors.
Headaches alone are not specific enough of a symptom to make a diagnosis. A physical examination, labs and if indicated an MRI can help sort out the serious from the mundane. Do not ignore any headache that lasts more than a day-get checked out and get relief.

In brief: Many causes possible

Dr. Latisha Smith
Dr. Latisha Smith
Dr. Eric Weisman