I had extra pulmonary TB (tb) and was cured 2.5 years ago after a medical regimen. How can I take care for it not to relapse...?

Pathology
In brief: Congratulations
I bet you complied fully with your prescribed treatment, and it is highly probable that all the microbes are dead.
If they are not, nothing you can do will prevent recurrence, but you've got a heads-up should you develop symptoms. If you're exposed again, you can fight better. Let your doctor know if you get immunosuppressive treatments, especially one of the new biotech agents.

In brief: Congratulations
Dr. Klaus d Lessnau
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care
In brief: Very good
Once it is cured there is no particular way to avoid relapse.
Cured extrapulmonary TB is cured as long as a real TB expert agrees. Once treatment is completed there is no recommended reason for follow up. In other words: do not worry.

In brief: Very good
Dr. Klaus d Lessnau
Dr. Klaus d Lessnau
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology