The answers I get are not helpful enough, I said why only when I eat something I get better of my eyes , there must be vitamins problem or wh the prb?

Dr. Christopher Hood
Ophthalmology
In brief: Need more info
I'm sorry but i can't answer your question with the given information.
It is unlikely that a vitamin deficiency would cause your vision to improve rapidly if you eat the right foods. I think you should seek an evaluation from an eye care professional so they can fully evaluate your history, symptoms, and physical exam.

In brief: Need more info
Dr. Christopher Hood
Dr. Christopher Hood
Dr. Benjamin Chun
Its hard to give helpful answers when the question themselves are not helpful. You will receive informative answers if you ask informative questions. I read your question ten times and I still don't understand your question. Please don't use abbreviations but do use correct grammar and complete sentences and that way we can give you, the patients, informative answers. Thank you.
Saurabh Bajpai
Emergency Medicine
In brief: I don't know
There isn't enough information in your question to come up with a diagnosis.
How bad is your eye sight. Is their little variation or you can't see at all. What are the environmental factors involved: is it dark when you see, what are you looking at, etc... Your vision can also change with changes in your blood sugar especially if you are a diabetic. Please consult an ophthalmologist.

In brief: I don't know
Saurabh Bajpai
Saurabh Bajpai
Answer assisted by Saurabh Bajpai, Medical Student
Dr. Marsha Davis