The answers I get are not helpful enough, I said why only when I eat something I get better of my eyes, there must be vitamins problem or wh the prb?

Need more info. I'm sorry but i can't answer your question with the given information. It is unlikely that a vitamin deficiency would cause your vision to improve rapidly if you eat the right foods. I think you should seek an evaluation from an eye care professional so they can fully evaluate your history, symptoms, and physical exam.
I don't know. There isn't enough information in your question to come up with a diagnosis. How bad is your eye sight. Is their little variation or you can't see at all. What are the environmental factors involved: is it dark when you see, what are you looking at, etc... Your vision can also change with changes in your blood sugar especially if you are a diabetic. Please consult an ophthalmologist.