If it is a boy should I get him circumcised?

Yes or no. American acedemy of pediatrics recently changed their recommendation in favor of routine circumcision for boys. Consider the following: penile cancer requires combination of foreskin + poor hygiene. Utis in boys are uncommon + tend to occur only in 1st 6months of life in uncirc'd boys. Boys with urinary tract blockage, developmental delay + sons of circ'd fathers may benefit. Sex better ?Yes ?No.
Yes. Circumcision is an elective procedure and is a decision for the patient and her partner. The benefits of the procedure are a decreased risk in penile cancer (which is quite low in general) and decreased risk of HIV transmission (studied in a high risk population in africa). The risks are inherent to almost any procedure--bleeding, infection, damage to the penis. These risks are quite low.