Is that any relation betwen acne and sex hormones (mastrubate , watch pornography ...)?

Pathology

In brief: No

I see that you're 17, you've had acne sufficient to have you taken in for laser treatment of scars, and you are on a treatment regimen that is probably inadequate for your disease.
You're maxed out on testosterone no matter how you enjoy yourself, and you owe it to yourself to get treated more effectively. Ask about a systemic antibiotic & if offered isotretinoin, be brave and go for it.

In brief: No

Dr. Michael Tomeo
Dermatology

In brief: No

Physical activities that you listed do not inflame or activate acne --- however acne is related to hormonal changes that occur during adolescence.

In brief: No

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Masturbation

You may be very surprised by the loud and accurate response your question is generating here.
Physicians see so much damage done to teens and others when it comes to false myths around sexuality. I think that many of us feel that if we can help just one kid have a better understanding of their body then we have done our job for today. The honest and true answer is a loud NO.

In brief: Masturbation

2 comments
Dr. Robert Killian
All boys and all men who can masturbate. Every male you know has masturbated. Even the men telling you myths about your body. Even them. Masturbation, in general, causes no health consequences. It does not cause baldness. It does not cause acne. It does not cause infertility. It is a normal and common part of the human experience.
Dr. Robert Killian
Now. That out of the way. You can also choose not to participate if you feel this is the right choice for you. You get to decide what is right for your body. You can take breaks if you feel it is becoming an obsession and not just recreation. Your maker gave you this very powerful and important gift to use to enhance your life and your experience.

In brief: Shut down the rumors

Whatever you guys do to generate these types of crazy notions, if we are giving out the answers that acne & masturbation, viewing porn, & sexual oddities not yet dreamed up by humans have nothing to do with each other can we put the rumor mills out of business? In my day used to be masturbation either caused blindness or hairy knuckles.
. Don't hear those anymore but I never believed them either.

In brief: Shut down the rumors