I have a fungus in the anus for 5 month what do I do its very palnful?

Pathology
In brief: 2nd opinoin
Fungal infection of the anoderm / canal is itchy (candida, other fungi) but seldom especially painful; it's usually easy to clear up with topical agents.
I would get a second opinion about your diagnosis. Is it a fissure? A crypt abscess? Erythema multiforme? Crohn's disease? Proctalgia fugax? A thrombosed hemorrhoid?

In brief: 2nd opinoin
2 comments
I thought so. No fungus will do this to you, though a fungus may super-infect. Ask about your treatment options -- medical, surgical, pain-management. You have my sympathy; good luck -- and congratulations on your new daughter!
Dr. Eric Kaplan
It sounds like a fissure from constipation related to pregnancy, child birth and breast feeing. Drink more fluids and less caffeine. And see a colorectal surgeon for better treatment and diagnosis
Dr. Jan Rakinic
Surgery - Colorectal
In brief: See a rectal surgeon
Anything that persists in the perianal area should be evaluated by a colorectal surgeon, as there are a number of maladies that are treated very differently.
The most frightening possibility is a cancer, so don't delay. Most problems are not cancers, but we wouldn't want to let embarassment cause someone to not seek help.

In brief: See a rectal surgeon
Dr. Jan Rakinic
Dr. Jan Rakinic
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
In brief: Candida infection
You need to see your personal physician.
A culture can be taken to confirm which fungus you have and what drugs it is sensitive to. You may need an oral treatment rather than a topical preparation.

In brief: Candida infection
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON