Every morning i wake up and do brush i get cough yellow semi liquid which i need to spit out many times. It happens immediately after i brush my teeth?

Dr. John DeWolf
Dentistry

In brief: Evaluation

What you describe does sound like pus.
The issue is where is it coming from. You could have sinus drainage or a fistulating dental abscess among other possibilities. I suggest going to a dentist first then possibly a physician if no dental pathology is found to figure this out.

In brief: Evaluation

What you describe does sound like pus.
Dr. John DeWolf
Dr. John DeWolf
Dr. Jason Cataldo
Dentistry - Periodontics

In brief: See your MD

Ibex, i'm not sure what the question is, but if you are coughing yellow liquid, you certainly need to see a doctor. This is a sign of an infection.
It could be a sinus issue, or a lung issue as well. It may only be coincidental to brushing your teeth and not actually related. I hope this helps you. Drc.

In brief: See your MD

Dr. Jason Cataldo
Dr. Jason Cataldo
Dr. Andrea Brand