Can't sleep and panic attacks?

Seek medical care . But in the mean time here are some tips. Retire & rise same time each day. Keep bedroom dark & cool & use only for sex & sleep. Turn off tv. No naps. Exercise regularly but not in late evening. No caffeine for 6 hrs & no alcohol or tobacco w/i 2 hrs of sleep. Keep dinner moderate sized & finish at least 2 to 3 hrs before sleep. Can try warm milk, chamomile tea or melatonin along w light reading, >.
Consider biofeedback. Nocturnal panic can be related to a number of issues. Consider sympathetic surges related to a breathing disorder during sleep or consider underlying panic that arises during certain stages of sleep. In some cases self-hypnosis or biofeedback can be helpful. If trying a few techniques does not help, consider sleep study in sleep lab to rule out a primary sleep disorder. They can be common.
Seek help. Sek help from a psychologist, your physician or apsychiatrist.