How long can a chronic urticaria last? Apparentely it is related with hashimoto thyroiditis. Any idea? Its been 1year of hives and angioedemas.

Can be a long time. The association with hashimoto's thyroiditis is generally just thought to be that people who make antibodies to one thing inappropriately (thyroid) are more likely to make antibodies to other things inappropriately (mast cell receptors which can be a cause for urticaria). Most chronic urticarias last 2 weeks to 2 months, but 10-20% can last more than 2 years.