Noise when I talk or swallow -like snapping or ticking from muscles in the vicinity of my ears. It hurts as well. Eustachian tubes are fine I was tested, no TMJ pain when chew/yawn.

Its OK. Crepitus refers to joint noises, such as popping and cracking in the joints as tmj. It can be quite disturbing & cause concern, particularly if it shows up suddenly. In most cases, these noises are not indicative of any underlying problem. Most joint crepitus, cracking and popping usually has a 'bark that is worse than its bite.' there is likely no concern. If any pain arises see a prosthodontist.
Might be TMJ noise. Might be TMJ noise. See TMJ expert for diagnosis. Any dentist can be a TMJ expert with the proper training and experience. Most commonly, oral surgeons, prosthodontists, and orofacial pain specialists. Ask your MD, your dentist and your dental society for referrals.
Crepetus. Could be TMJ problem where the cartilagenous disk in the joint is beginning to break down. Have your dentist check your occlusion. Malocclusion can cause joint damage. Also check w ENT specialist.
TMJoint symptoms. You need to have the muscles around your tm joint evaluated if they are strained or sore that is the problem many times people think they are having ear pain but it turns out to be tmjoint.