Im bipolar and have anxiety attacks that hospitalize me whenever I try to reconnect with my first love whom the military separated me from. Is normal?

Dr. Kimberly Erway

In brief: Then don't do that..

Sometimes the most obvious answer isn't the easiest one to hear. If your mental stability is compromised each time you try to approach this relationship, perhaps your body is sending you a strong message: 'this relationship is not good for me.
' listen to your gut and learn to be happy without this individual in your life. You are an independent person. Don't hold yourself hostage to your past.

In brief: Then don't do that..

Dr. Kimberly Erway
Dr. Kimberly Erway
Dr. Leonard Lado

In brief: Bipolar anxiety

Bipolar is one of those mood disorders that come with a great deal of anxiety.
Especially bipolar ii that increase incidence and under diagnosed. This is important because the medication of choice is often provide target relief. Although it is difficult to know why your anxiety is high when meeting your family members, separation and reunion from loved one is always distressing even to all of us.

In brief: Bipolar anxiety

Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Eric Weisman