I am gaining weight. I need a diet plan to loose it. My weight is now 104 kg :(. I can't eat much as well, even i eat little - i feel that I am full.

Dr. Pouya Shafipour

In brief: Low carb diet

I've found a low carb (no starch or sugar) ketogenic diet containing about 80+rams of protein and below 50grams of carbohydrate along with mild exercise the most effective for weight, fat and girth loss.
If you get in mild ketosis which is fat burning state your hunger level will be very little and you won't be starving yourself. I would suggest avoiding exercise the first week that you start the diet but after that you can exercise as much as you tolerate which will improve your weight-los.

In brief: Low carb diet

Dr. Arnon Rubin