Im a 24 years old and I suffer from a middle back pain for two days, what should I do to relief that pain?

Dr. David Bozak
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Depends
How did it start? Trauma or some injury, or out of the blue? It could be something simple that will get better with anti-inflammatories and time, but if there was a specific injury or it doesn't get better in a couple weeks, you should go be evaluated by your physician.
Sooner if you have any other associated symptoms like weakness in your legs.

In brief: Depends
Dr. David Bozak
Dr. David Bozak
Dr. Brian Le
Pain Management
In brief: Back pain
The back pain can be caused by muscle strain, spinal stenosis, ruptured disc, nerve impingement .
.. I recommend you try stretching exercise, massage and heat pads first. You also can try Ibuprofen over the counter as needed. If your pain persists, you should seek help from a pain management doctor. You might benefit from a comprehensive evaluation.

In brief: Back pain
Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Vikram Patel