I hve frequent urination prb can u please tell me some medicine which I can take to avoid going to washroom esp during exams or travelng atlest fr 3hrs ?

In brief: "gotta go" meds

Frequent urination is a common complaint and can be caused by overactive bladder.
Treatment includes behavioral/diet modification (timed voiding, limiting caffeine). Medication is first-line therapy for overactive bladder. These meds are generally called anti-cholingerics with several to choose. Infection and other problems can cause frequency as well. You should see doctor to discuss.

In brief: "gotta go" meds

Dr. Matthew Thom
Dr. Matthew Thom
Dr. Madhu Kandarpa
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Get tested for cause

It is important to find the cause of frequent urination- can be due to increased urine, bladder irritation, or other causes.
It no major problem is found, avoiding drinking water in large quantities, avoiding drinking coffee, tea and diuretics prior to the time may help to decrease frequency of urination. Please check with your doctor and discuss the treatment options.

In brief: Get tested for cause

Dr. Madhu Kandarpa
Dr. Madhu Kandarpa
Dr. Arnon Rubin