I've recently started exercising-after about 45mins of walking-my right arch(only the right) starts to hurt like a numbing pain-could it be the shoes?

Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

High hard arches in flat feet put pressure on themedial plantar nerveshoes with rockerbottomare easy to walk in.

Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Peter Glusker
Neurology

In brief: Shoe pain

The short answer to your question: 'could' it be the shoes, is yes, of course.
Also, use a mirror to look at the bottom of your foot and look for an area of early blistering. Try different shoes. Build up the exercise time more slowly.

In brief: Shoe pain

Dr. Peter Glusker
Dr. Peter Glusker
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: No

When start exercsing few thing could happen espiacially if have exercise for long time, inflation of the tissue may yoou heel spur, start few mintues and rest and increase the time see what happen if persist checkit out.

In brief: No

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine