I haven't gotten my period in about 190 days and I took three pregnancy tests and they all said negative. What should I do?

Dr. Walter Kobasa
In brief: Amennorhea
When you have not had a period in six months you need to be evaluated.
Of course pregancy would be the first thig to rule out, which you have done. There are many other reasons like pcos, thyroid problems and many others. Even stress can cause you not to have periods. You need to be evaluated to determine the cause.

In brief: Amennorhea
Dr. Walter Kobasa
Dr. Walter Kobasa
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: No period fo 6 month
You should make an appointment to see your doctor for an examination and checkup to determine what is the cause of your problem. There are many possibilities.

In brief: No period fo 6 month
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Adam Levy