I started running again, just had a baby, and my knees are killing me. Sould I change how I run or take a joint supplement or what? Thank you.

Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Knee pain after baby
For now i would do other aerobic exercise to take the stress off of your knees.
Give your body time to get over having the baby. Continue your prenatal vitamins and be sure you have good fitting shoes for your active exercise. If your knees continue to cause pain then see your doctor for an examination.

In brief: Knee pain after baby
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Sports Medicine
In brief: Slow buildup
I don't know how long it has been since the pregnancy, but the general idea would be to start every other day and gradually buildup the amount.
I generally recommend starting on a soft track or trail to minimize pain. If pain persists i would suggest an orthopedic exam.

In brief: Slow buildup
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Adam Levy