I feel a little bit shortness of breath when I watching tv this morning, may 10min, what could it be?

Dr. Leonard Lado
In brief: Tv short of breath
Shortness of breath while at rest is always a big concern for any physician.
It is the bodies cardiac and or respiratory system saying that even in non demanding situations they are not optimally operation. You are lucky because your is giving you an early clue to get help before things get much worse. Make a phone call and start the process with your physician. It also could be simple anxiety.

In brief: Tv short of breath
Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Short of breath
Many possibilities.
Please send in much more information about yourself so we can help you with this problem.

In brief: Short of breath
Many possibilities.
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Cindy Juster