I had a question about possible pregnancy scares. Me and my boyfriend had been messing around and I was wondering if fingering with some precum on your or your partners fingers could get you pregnant? This was the 12th I get my period on the 22nd

Dr. Harold Mandel
General Practice

In brief: Possible!

Although this would be unusual it is possible if semen is pushed into your vagina with a finger pregnancy could occur. Please always practice safe and hygienic sex only.
A routine exam with a gynecologist with sexual counseling would be a good idea for you. I wish you the best for your health & life!

In brief: Possible!

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham