My 3year old sons doctor gave him imiquimod5% for warts on his belly and arms.... Can I use freez off.... Is that cream bad for him?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Irritating
It works over a several week period bit is irritating.
If these re molluscum molluscumrx can work in a few weeks with far less irritation. Of there are a few residual warts they be curettes off in a quick visit by dermatologist, .

In brief: Irritating
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Indu Lal
Duct tape on small warts 6days on 1 day off also works, does take few weeks to go . Make sure it is clean before you apply tape, and let it dry totally for 24 hours before you put new one. If any sign of irritations, please make sure to get it checked by MD
In brief: Yes/no
Yes you can try freeze off but chance of it working are close to zero.
The cream is like a super compound W, can work over time but can also burn normal skin if you don't limit the application to the warts.

In brief: Yes/no
Dr. Touraj Shafai
In brief: Mollusum contagiosum
It sounds like this 3 year old has molluscum contagiosum.
My recommendation is wait and watch. Shoud use very mild soap and 1% hc once a day to prevent itching which results in spreading of the warts. Molluscum is self-limiting and therefore no need for harsh measures.

In brief: Mollusum contagiosum
Dr. Touraj Shafai
Dr. Touraj Shafai
Dr. Shontae Buffington