I'm unsure of I have any mental health issues or not?

Dr. Harold Mandel
General Practice

In brief: Family Doctor Exam!

I encourage you to have a complete medical exam by a Family Doctor to check for any possible medical conditions.
A Family Doctor is also well qualified to check for mental health issues. In the meantime if you have any suicidal or homicidal ideas or intent please do not act upon them but instead get to an Emergency Room as quickly as possible via calling 911. I wish you well!

In brief: Family Doctor Exam!

Dr. Harold Mandel
Also please keep in mind that on a daily basis a healthy lifestyle with good nutrition is associated with better mental health. You should eat nutritious food including a lot of fruit, veggies & baked or boiled fish & chicken. Avoid junk food, too much sugar, caffeine & illicit drugs. And try to get at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercise daily, preferably in the fresh air & sunshine.

In brief: Mental health issues

Agree with Dr. Mandel.
Do you have issues, behaviors or symptoms that are adversely effecting your quality of life. If the answer is yes, you could consider consulting with your PCM or a therapist. Further recommendations could be made depending on results.

In brief: Mental health issues

Agree with Dr. Mandel.