How can you get rid of athletes foot in children 3 & 4 yrs?

Antifungal creams. Tinea pedis, or athlete's foot, is caused by a fungus (often by t. Rubrum fungus) that can be on locker room floors or other people's footwear. If the fungus is able to take hold on the skin cells and start growing, one will get the athlete's foot rash. Tinea pedis should be treated to relieve symptoms and also to prevent it from spreading to the toenails. Lotrimin (clotrimazole) af cream works for all ages.
Athlete's foot. First, it's important to keep their feet dry, especially between toes. Avoid sweaty or wet socks as much as possible. It's good to have at least 2 pairs of shoes so they can dry out for a day between wearings. Several nonrx creams are available, like clotrimazole, miconazole, terbinafine, and others. They're applied sparingly twice a day.
Topical antifungals. You have to be careful to make sure which are okay for kids. Some have studies with kids - others do not.