I have lower pelvic pain on my right side it has only been 2 weeks since I got my IUD taken out can I b pregnant? Will a over-the-counter twst show

Yes. As soon as an iud is removed, you are immediately fertile again. So, it is possible you are pregnant. Home pregnancy tests are generally reliable, so if you think you might be pregnant, it would be a good idea to take the test. If the pain becomes severe, consider visiting your doctor.
It's possible. An iud stops working the moment it is removed from your uterus. If you had unprotected intercourse after it was removed, there is a chance you could be pregnant. However, an over-the-counter test may not show a pregnancy this early, especially if you ovulated less than 2 weeks ago. Alternatively, some women feel their ovulation every month; the pain may simply be your ovary expelling a follicle.