I have been taking Flonase for two days and have since broken out in hives. I am allergic to ceclor. What shld I do? Other medicines I shld worry abt 

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Hives

The Flonase is probably for allergic rhinitis.
Have u ever had hives before? If not, then stop the Flonase and see if the hives go away. Then restart the Flonase after the hives are completely gone for 1 week. If the hives recur, then u know it is the flonase. If the hives stay or u have had them before, it is probably something else. You could also try some otc oral antihistamines for the hives.

In brief: Hives

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Joel Selter
Pediatrics - Allergy & Asthma

In brief: Hives

Hives from Flonase or any inhaled nasal steroid is highly unusual but of course not impossible.
Maybe your are allergic to the cat or dog for which you are taking the Flonase for.

In brief: Hives

Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Joel Selter