I have been very itchy around my vagina. It is swollen and there are these weird bumps entering the vagina. I am worried something is wrong. Thoughts?

Get seen. There are many possibilities for this and it would be hard to say without seeing the lesions. 1st to mind is a yeast infection. It is itchy, red, irritated and can cause a curdish discharge. Next would be herpes. It is usually very painful, tingling and that are lots of blisters usually. There are many other causes for vulvo-vaginal rashes, discharges and lesions. You best be seen!
Something is wrong. This is a good question because you describe something that is not normal. This needs to be checked out by your doctor. Please get in and see them soon and do not try to self treat with over the counter medications. Hope this helps you.