I have been very itchy around my vagina. It is swollen and there are these weird bumps entering the vagina. I am worried something is wrong. Thoughts?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Get seen.
There are many possibilities for this and it would be hard to say without seeing the lesions.
1st to mind is a yeast infection. It is itchy, red, irritated and can cause a curdish discharge. Next would be herpes. It is usually very painful, tingling and that are lots of blisters usually. There are many other causes for vulvo-vaginal rashes, discharges and lesions. You best be seen!

In brief: Get seen.
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: Something is wrong
This is a good question because you describe something that is not normal.
This needs to be checked out by your doctor. Please get in and see them soon and do not try to self treat with over the counter medications. Hope this helps you.

In brief: Something is wrong
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus