I was having some tingling and tightness in the back of my head along with stiff neck. Now im having sinis pressure and drainage. Is this all related?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: Certainly could be..

It sounds like you have acute sinusitis.
An important principle of head pain is that it can be referred to almost any other part of the head, so it can be difficult to know where it starts. Sinus pain often is referred to the back of the head and neck. I'm concerned about the 'stiff neck'. One complication of sinusitis is memingits, or a pus pocket in the sinuses. C a doc to make sure what it is.

In brief: Certainly could be..

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Michio Abe

In brief: Could be related but

Whether related or not, you should be seen by a physician as soon as possible, maybe in the er. Without a thorough history and physical exam plus appropriate testing, it would be impossible to know what that relation might be.
It could be somthing as serious as bacterial infection causing sinusitis and meningitis.

In brief: Could be related but

Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe