I have a friend who is 6 days farther then me.And is showing way more.Does this mean im caring in my back?

Dr. Kevin O'neil
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology

In brief: Everyone's different

How high, low, out or back you carry is unique to you and your baby.
How far along you are, what number baby and how big the baby is all make a difference.

In brief: Everyone's different

Dr. Kevin O'neil
Dr. Kevin O'neil
Dr. Luis Gonzalez

In brief: Pregnant looks

The looks of pregnancy vary greatly even for the same patient ! a tight abdominal wall may hide a completely normally growing baby.
The shape of your body and your height may contribute to the difference. If concerned, an ultrasound can be reassuring . Ask your doctor.

In brief: Pregnant looks

Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Adam Levy