Can reflux feel like a heart flutter?

Yes. Heart flutter can mean almost anything to different people. I have had patients note "palpitations" or "gurgling" in their chest from a hiatal hernai and I have also had patients with proven severe erosive esophagitis develop symptomatic arrhythmias (apc, vpc and paf) which resolved with treatment of their reflux. So "heart flutters" may or may not be causally associated with reflux/hiatal hernias.
Reflux. Gastroesophageal reflux or gerd is the leakage of gastric acid into the esophagus. Symptoms include pain or burning or pressure, or even cough.