Can I use vicodin for Paxil (paroxetine) withdrawal headache?

No. I would not recommend using an potentially addictive drug to ease a side effect of withdrawal from another drug. Not sure if you are working with your doc on tapering schedule or not, if you are may need to slow it down. Discuss with doctor, there may be other options. For some of my patients i've had success putting on Prozac to wean off paxil, (paroxetine) then wean off prozac. It's longer half life helps.
Don't recommend. Recommend SLOW taper off of paxil under medical supervision. Consider NSAID or acetaminophen. Paxil discontinuation syndrome can be pretty hard.