I'm pregnant and I lose my breath feeling like I wanna faint is it bad? I'm 6 weeks pregnant 

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: Might be problem
Most obs want to know if someone is faint or short of breath at any point in pregnancy.
They will listen to symptoms then make a plan for the best way to get the patient seen for evaluation and, if needed, treatment. Such spells might be return later so it is important to evaluate as soon after symptoms occur as possible. It's difficult to know diagnosis or effect on pregnancy without exam.

In brief: Might be problem
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Kevin Lingle
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Common
Very common in early and mid pregnancy, but just give your md a call.

In brief: Common
Dr. Kevin Lingle
Dr. Kevin Lingle
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology