Lower my tryglicerides?

Dietary changes . Agree with dr garnier- you may beed to discuss meds with your dr. But also cut down on carbohydrates and alcohol, as both can increase your triglycerides. Discuss with your dr screening for diabetes, as high triglycerides are frequently seen in people with uncontrolled blood sugars.
Diet,supplements. Triglycerides are a different kind of "fat" from cholesterol, and it depends on how high your triglycerides are as to what you need to do. Very high triglycerides increase your risk of not only heart disease, but pancreatitis. Watching your fats, adding omege 3 oils, either as fish oil or flaxseed, can help. There are prescription medications also that can help. Discuss with your doctor how high.