How high of a chance is it with me becoming infertile, if I have both PID and hpv?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Cant quantify

The hpv is not related to fertility.
It is related to precancerous cells of the cervix. Pid can cause tubal scarring which can block the tubes and cause infertility. That being said, most people with PID will not be infertile. The important thing now is to get treated and take your medication as prescribed. Then avoid putting yourself at risk to catch stds in the future. Use condoms always.

In brief: Cant quantify

The hpv is not related to fertility.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. CESAR HOLGADO

In brief: Infertility

Pid affects over 75, 000 women per year and the risk of infertility is somewhere in the range of 10-15%.
Like what my other colleagues have already answered you are at increased risk for other std's. Some of them may not necessarily affect fertility. Chlamydia and gonorrhea are notorious for damaging your fertility status if not properly treated. Hpv increases your risk of cervical cancer.

In brief: Infertility

Dr. CESAR HOLGADO
Dr. CESAR HOLGADO
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine

In brief: PID & Infertility

I totally agree with the other answer. Let me add that the number of infections does increase the probability of infertility.
After 3 infections the risk of infertility is about 75%. So follow the advice and don't get any more infection. Be safe, be healthy.

In brief: PID & Infertility

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl

In brief: Very hi

Worse with each infection.

In brief: Very hi

Worse with each infection.
Dr. Richard Levin
Dr. Richard Levin
Dr. Adam Levy