Can I lose 15 pounds in month?

It's possible, but.. That's five pounds in four weeks. Depends on how heavy you are to start, the more overweight, the easier the first 20 pounds are. But, most of those lbs will be water, which is why with any diet one is enthused initially because it comes off fast, and over 95%, it comes back even faster. You would have to be on a 1000 calorie diet to lose 5 lbs/wk. Whatever u do, get health professional to help u.
NO. Unless you have drastic surgery it is not possible to lose 15 pounds in a month. We lose weight when we consume less calories vs. How much we expend. The hypothalamus of our body is our internal monitor of our weight. If we lose more than 2 pounds per week our body will think we are starving and slow down our metabolism, which will result in gaining weight back. Please consult your pcp for info.