How can I treat a swollen labia?

Hot sitz bath. If the swelling is due to bruising after intercourse, cycling, or other physical activity sitting in a warm bathtub will decrease the pain and swelling. If the swelling is one sided(labia) then it may be a swollen bartholin gland cyst/infection. If the sitz bath doesn't relieve the swelling see your md, .
Enlarged Labia. The first thing to do is to determine the cause: allergic, congenital, traumatic, infectious, neoplastic, etc. This generally will require you to submit a history and have a physical examination. Options for treatment can then be offered.