Day 11. Off hrt. Bleeding spell midday w clots & tiredness. Why midday? Take prometrium (micronized progesterone) to stop bleed? How to balance hormones? Who in nyc?

FATIGUE IS THE KEY. Altho more details about your medical conditions and history are important, abnormal bleeding and fatigue in a lady of your age is either caused by hormonal issues, such as perimenopause and an underactive thyroid gland, and may be associated with anemia and a vitamin B12 deficiency. I am located in nyc and would be glad to help you.