What are the signs of high blood pressure?

Silent killer. We call high blood pressure a silent killer because often times there are no symptoms. We need to monitor actual readings. If its dangerously high you can get many different symptoms, too long to list.
None. Most hypertensives have no symptoms. Once they start treatment begin to feel the side effects of the medicines and hate it. When pt feels headache, lightheadness, dizziness, nausea or vomiting, earlobe flush erythema , facial flush, blurred vision pt must check the blood pressure. Signs of stroke:language change, weakness of limbs, asymmetry of face, changes in sensation or chest pain: complicatio.
Very few symptoms. The common myth of hypertension is that people will have symptoms ( nervousness, difficulty sleeping, excessive sweating) but the truth is that there are very few symptoms. Everyone should find out their blood pressure numbers and follow up with their family physician if blood pressure is greater then 140/90.
Unfortunately . Frequently none unless really high in which headaches can result. There's a reason they call it "the silent killer".