I have headaches , mild cramps , nausea , and pink and brownish discharge. Could I be pregnant are is it from missing a week of my birth control pills?

Marianne DiNapoli
In brief: Take pregnancy test
If you missed a week of your birth control pills, they will no longer be protecting you from unintended pregnancy.
If your period is late this month, i recommend taking a home pregnancy test. If you frequently have trouble remembering to take your birth control pills, you also might consider talking to your doctor about using a different form of contraception.

In brief: Take pregnancy test
Marianne DiNapoli
Marianne DiNapoli
Answer assisted by Marianne Di Napoli, Medical Student
Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: Bleeing on Pills
Could be both...Take a home test and give your body time to get over the mixed signals you have given it by missing the pills.

In brief: Bleeing on Pills
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Marsha Davis