Why does my body ache constantly and I feel tired all the time?

Exam first. First see your physician for an exam and any diagnostic testing that is necessary, i.e. Lab work. If clear source of body pain associated with fatigue is not found consider these possibilities: fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, stress, depression, sleep disorder.
Look at lifestyle. Look at how you are taking care of yourself. Limit junk food and eat a healthy diet. Exercise, even if you don't feel like it. Be sure you are getting adequate sleep at night. If this doesn't help, you should see a doctor.