What kind of doctor should I go to when theres a bug in my ear ?

Dr. Chong Kim

In brief: Primary doctor

First person to see for burning in your ear is your primary care doctor. They can easily diagnose and treat an inner or outer ear infection.
If after treatment that does not improve, he/she should refer you to a ENT physician.

In brief: Primary doctor

Dr. Chong Kim
Dr. Chong Kim
Dr. Robert Knox
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Bug in Ear

Bug in ear = see primary care provider asap.
If he or she is unable to remove, then see an ear, nose and throat doctor. Ents are expert in removing foreign objects like bugs, q-tips, wax, food - or whatever else humans put into their ears. Usually, the bug dies pretty quickly. Ents may recommend using ear drops for a few days before seeing them.

In brief: Bug in Ear

Dr. Robert Knox
Dr. Robert Knox