What are the signs or symptoms of vitamin a, d, e, or k deficiency?

Dr. Scott Bolhack
Wound care
In brief: DEAK vitamins
I agree with dr. Garvey, much too broad.
These are the fat soluble vitamins so that issues with the absorption of fat may also involve these vitamins too.

In brief: DEAK vitamins
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
In brief: Too broad
Each one has a different constellations of signs and symptoms.

In brief: Too broad
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Thyroid issues
Vit a and d need to prime cells for thyroid to work so sign will be very dry skin (icthyosis) and e will cause LDL cholesterol to be high, k deficiency body will breakdown easy - open skin lesions with bleeding issues.
K is needed for vit d to be absorbed so vit d will be low even after correcting orally. All these are signs gallbladder is not working since they need bile to be absorbed.

In brief: Thyroid issues
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown