Today I was hungry and always when im hungry I have pain or I get tired of eyes, when I ate my dinner immediately I get better 100%, so what's the prob?

Nicole Bressler
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Food is Energy

Our bodies require calories to do everything.
Our brain especially needs calories, especially from carbs. Headaches & tiredness can be a sign of your body not having enough calories (energy) to function. That is why if you eliminate carbs, you may get headaches, feel tired or cranky. By eating, you replenished your energy and can make you feel better. This is just 1 idea of what may have happened.

In brief: Food is Energy

Nicole Bressler
Nicole Bressler
Answer assisted by Nicole Bressler, Medical Student
Dr. Daniel Gradin
Ophthalmology

In brief: See your eye MD

It would be best to see your eye md for a complete eye exam.

In brief: See your eye MD

Dr. Daniel Gradin
Dr. Daniel Gradin
Dr. Timothy Perozek
Ophthalmology

In brief: Also,

Try feeding your eyes some artificial tears and see if it helps while you wait to see your eye md.

In brief: Also,

Dr. Timothy Perozek
Dr. Timothy Perozek
Dr. Ari Weitzner
Ophthalmology

In brief: Chill out

Doesnt sound serious.
Sounds more psychological, as the nutrition you get from eating takes hours to get into your system. Eat better!

In brief: Chill out

Doesnt sound serious.
Dr. Ari Weitzner
Dr. Ari Weitzner
Dr. Vicken Poochikian